If you want to install new fonts to use in your apps on your iOS devices this has now been made possible via an app called AnyFont
Installing more fonts will increase your compatibility with other documents and presentations that you receive from other sources. ?It also expands your design options when using your apps like Cricut Design Space so you can work on projects between your PC/Mac and iOS devices.
Compatible with Microsoft Office Apps for iOS – Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote as well as apps like Cricut Design Space. ?This app allows you to install TrueTypeFont- (.ttf), OpenTypeFont- (.otf) or TrueType Collection- (.ttc) format.
This app is a steal at only $1.99 and is available in the iTunes store here
There is a?video tutorial available and support options available for the application
Feature list from the website:
- Install additional fonts from TTF, TTC and OTF files
- Add font files as ZIP archives
- Use these fonts in apps like Word, PowerPoint, Pages, Keynote, …
- Perfect for PowerPoint presentations on your iPad
- No more missing fonts in Microsoft Office files
- Install multiple fonts at once
- Previews for added fonts
- Download a bundle of 1,000+ fonts via In-App Purchase
- Available for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad